Creative junkie, fueled by craft beer, loves ink, part nerd, craves adventure.
Darren Fox started his design and marketing career in 2000 as a Junior in high school doing a variety of freelance work. He later went on to work at a local sign company and then a web design agency. In 2009, he founded Idea Marketing Group, Inc., a Chicago marketing agency with expertise in strategy, branding, and web design. When not online, you can usually find Darren outside. Activities include mountain biking, atv riding, and hiking. Currently residing in Yorkville, IL with his wife and daughter.
Darren is a keynote speaker available for a variety of digital marketing topics.
Highlights + Recognition
- 2020 Top Digital Agency by Clutch.co
- 2020 Rated #1 on The Manifest for Top Marketing Strategy Agencies Worldwide
- 2019 Top Chicago Web Design Agency by Clutch.co
- 2018 The Best of Small Business Awards SB100
- 2018 Leading Chicago Agency by Clutch.co
- 2017-present, Google Ads Search Certified
- 2016 Small Business of the Year Awarded by the Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2015-2020, Yorkville Chamber of Commerce Ambassador, Committee, PAY Co-facilitator
- 2014 American Web Design Award from Graphic Design USA
- 2013 Entrepreneurial Excellence Award: Young Entrepreneur from the Daily Herald in Chicago
- 2012-2014, International Live Events Association (ILEA) Chicago Chapter, Board of Directors
- 2013-2014, DesignFirms Web Award Winner
- 2012-2013, DesignFirms Web Award Winner
- 2009-2016, Oswegoland Optimists Club Member
- IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference
- TastyTrade: Bootstrapping in America (watch)
- Oak Brook Business Network
- Waubonsee Community College
- Plainfield South High School