Creative junkie, fueled by craft beer, loves ink, part nerd, craves adventure. Living in Yorkville, IL.
Darren Fox started his design and marketing career in 2000 while still in high school working as a freelance designer. In 2009, Darren founded Idea Marketing Group, Inc., a Chicago web design company with expertise in digital marketing based in Yorkville, IL. When not in front of a computer all day, you can usually find Darren outside. Outdoor activities include mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, and drone photography. Currently residing in Yorkville with his wife and daughter.
Commercial Drone Photography
I have always loved photography and all things technology related. It only makes sense that I took my hobby of flying drones a step further and became certified with the FAA to fly drones for commercial projects. If you would like to have aerial photographs taken of your business, land, or home, feel free to send me a message.
- 2016 Small Business of the Year Awarded by the Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Entrepreneurial Excellence Award: Young Entrepreneur from the Daily Herald in Chicago
- Yorkville Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, Promotional Committee, PAY Co-facilitator, 2015-present
- International Live Events Association (ILEA) Chicago Chapter, Board of Directors, 2012-2014
- Oswegoland Optimists Club Member, 2009-present
- Google AdWords Search Certified, 2017-present
- FAA Certified to Fly Unmanned Aircraft (Commercial Drone Pilot), 2017-present